Identify a Fake Xiaomi Android Smartphone
Best Method to check fake or original Xiaomi Mi4, Mi3, Redmi 1s, Redimi 2s, Note Android Smartphone Without unpack
When you buying a Xiaomi Smartphone you must to check the packaging which is the most recognizable difference between the original and fake Xiaomi. Because in the fake Xiaomi Mi4, Mi3, Redmi 1s, Redimi 2s, Note Android Smartphone packaging is the missing genuine sticker. Now some also create this sticker but their some fault which help you to find the original one. see the below image:
Also see Some images to finding original Xiaomi smartphone without unpack the phone.
Other Method To check fake or original Xiaomi Mi4, Mi3, Redmi 1s, Redimi 2s, Note
Follow the bellow steps for identify that your favorite Xiaomi Android Smart phone real or not.
- At first, Open the browser on your Xiaomi Android smartphone and download MI identification apps from here.
- When the download finishes, it’ll start installing automatically. And, you’ll probably see the Install blocked prompt, tap Lift ban to continue. If you don’t see this prompt means you’ve already enabled your phone to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources in the Security settings.
- After installing the app on your Android phone you will see the new app called “Mi Identification” on your app drawer.
- Now, run the application on your smartphone to identify and wait for a few seconds to start the app.
- Now, click on the “Manually Set the operation mode” and select the performance mode.
- Just after the selection, the identification process will start on your phone and you will see the results within a few seconds on the next page.
- If you see the red or orange page result as shown below, it means the device you are using a fake product.
- If you see the green page result as shown below, it means the device you are using a genuine product.
- To know more details about the device, tap on the “Detailed configuration” button and check out the all the hardware detail of your device.
Also see some other best tips
Inside the device: It will be very obvious to spot a fake Mi 4 on its back. Most noticeable is the sd expansion card slot and the battery used on the fake Xiaomi. The fake unit does not have mi stickers attached on each screws.
Device Labeling: Fake Xiaomi has a poorly printed labeling at the back cover.
Plastic Rim: The plastic rim of the fake Mi 4 is thicker than the original.
Cable: The original cable should not have a “MI” logo on the usb head.
Back cover: The back of the back cover (lol) of the fake Mi 4 does not have the black thing which is present on the legit unit.
Headphone Jack: Fake Mi 4 does not have the white ring color inside.
All credit goes to the MIUI member helloansuman who translated this app into English. This is the one of the best way to identify that your favorite Xiaomi Android Smartphone real or fake. According to the Android users review, Mi Identification app is the best app for testing it.